суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

bristol parkway train times




I have the next installment of the Family Series written and ready to go...

However, I probably wonapos;t start posting it until tomorrow.� I had planned on starting it today, but...I spent my day (a few hours of it, at least) getting tattooed.� And, Iapos;m in a LOT�of pain at the moment.

Good news though...the left leg is completely finished� Which makes me happy

Going to see Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki in April...this makes me happy as well.� The only thing that could possibly make me happier would be for ASH to come back to Australia.� Which reminds me that I�should email the organizer for Supanova about it again...

Short post, because itapos;s hurting too much to sit here for too long...but, Iapos;ll have something ready tomorrow

Have a good night

bloody hell blends, bristol parkway train times, bristol party store supply va, bristol pennsylvania, bristol pennsylvania county.



Комментариев нет: