воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

aashoorah




I made myself a list of goals today. They range from short-term goals to long-term goals. I used to constantly make myself lists to track my progress in almost anything I did. I found I was much more productive this way and it always feels good to accomplish something. Iapos;ve been so dissatisfied lately with where my life is going. I never used to be that person. I used to be fine being a slacker and a loner. Itapos;s like constantly being told that these things were bad has finally gotten through to me.

Things havenapos;t been good for a while. Iapos;m not sure why I allow things to get so bad in the first place. But that seems to be my natural progression through life: I get depressed, I ignore my friends, I gain weight, I quit my job, and then I fix all of these things. Over and over again I go through this cycle.

So Iapos;m hoping I can once again start the ball rolling. I just need to focus and stay on track.

contract free industry music, aashoorah, aashooraa, aashoora bidah, aashoora.



Комментариев нет: